+44 203 56 12234
+44 7503 123 178
Stag parties are widely celebrated by grooms worldwide as a farewell bid to being single. Different parts of the world celebrate the stag party differently and it can take various forms.
Ideas for a stag parties can range from simple drinks and game of pool in a pub to a more lengthy and lively affair. It has become very popular to extend the stag evening into a weekend event, of course this is optional. Most stag parties have a strip show which adds to the fun but there are other options such as a topless barmaid or waitress at a poker game. It all depends on what you want and feel comfortable with. Be prepared for some cheeky antics along the way.
Here are some ideas for stag parties:
1. A weekend away with volleyball and a beach party with a bonfire followed by clubbing into the night. Popular destinations include Dublin, Riga, Krakow, Amsterdam or Las Vegas. Don matching t-shirts or tuxes to look the part.
2. A game of Blackjack followed by a strip club with topless waitresses and lap dancing.
3. Camping and fishing trips with barbeques and time spent with friends. Include some four wheel driving if you like manly sport.
4. For thrill seekers try sky diving or bungee jumping with refreshments served afterwards.
5. A swinger’s party – golf swings what else? Maybe a steak and malt whiskey at the clubhouse afterwards. Add some cigars and you’ve nailed a classic night.
6. Hire a camper van and head out on a road trip with stops along the way. Go for a boy’s day having a racing car lesson followed by pizza.
7. A foam party aboard a boat can be great fun with music pumping to get you into the mood. Hire an events company to help you pull this off.
8. A themed event can be fun e.g. a Super hero or Elvis night, dress the part and maybe buy some cheap Elvis spectacles for everyone to wear from eBay it will help you keep track of everyone as well. A tour through London on the top deck of a Double Decker bus would be quite a sight and great fun to take part in. A pub crawl around Piccadilly could be just the ticket.
9. A day at the races betting on the favorite of the day is bound to be a sure winner. Follow by a fish and chip supper, curry or a sushi display for the more daring.
10. A meal and a concert could be a way to let your hair down with some friends and bop to music that will be enjoyed by the entire group; this could be a night to remember.
Extras to include on your stag night that will add a special touch could be: a personalized cocktail, taking some good photos to record the event or bribe the groom with later, buying some saucy edibles to mark the occasion like a novelty cake, chocolate vagina lollipops to suck on or fruity jelly lips make a fun treats.
Have fun and enjoy time with your friends this could be a once in a lifetime event.